Do you struggle when it comes to packing for your holidays? Are you a over packer? or not pack enough?
The holidays are coming! Are you ready to pack for your trip? Here are some helpful hints on how to plan ahead and avoid last minute stress.
If you're going on a short trip, consider packing light. You'll save money by not having to buy extra clothes and accessories. Also, you won't need as much room in your suitcase. Check out our guide to packing light for air travel.
These are the essentials you can not forget in your suitcase this summer!!
- A Crisp White Shirt - This is easy to dress up and will always look classy against a glowing sun kissed tan.
- A Pair of White Relaxed Pants - For that ever cool effortless look.
- The Perfect Dress - A dress that can be worn during the day, and then dressed up for the evening.
- The One Bag Wonder - A handbag suited for the whole trip, preferably with two straps, i.e. Longer strap for day time (crossbody look) and a shorter strap for night time.
- Low Healed Sandals - Perfect with any length of dress and comfortable to wear in the heat compared to heels.
- A Printed or Plain Sarong - This can be worn as a scarf/wrap for the cooler evenings or a beach coverup when heading for your afternoon cocktail.